Monday, July 13, 2009

Updates on life...



Camping in the Catskills... a beautiful waterfall.






Staying in the Tepees on our day off...

...Becca sleeping. : )









Me and Taylored between class periods.






Here is my beautiful sister in the middle of our muddy pasture! : )





The campers were anxious to ride as we finished saddling the last two horses. I slung the saddle over Pixies back and reached under her stomach to grasp the girth. I cinched her up but was surprised at how close the ring was to her elbow. I walked around with the intention to let down the other side of the girth, but Pixie stood right next to the side rail and wouldn't budge. I pushed against her hind legs... with no avail. I was quite perplexed until I looked to the side and ....low n' behold I had cinched her to the side rail! No wonder she woudn't budge! It all proffered a good chuckle. : )






These are my boots firmly stuck in the mud of the pasture after several days of rain! The pasture remains at some degree of muddiness throughout the week.

3 comments:

  1. poor pixie! thats so funny!
    Love the picture of the top of the tepee!
    I'm so glad you're here dear sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That's funny!

    I like the Teepee pics too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the pictures - it's good to see my beautiful daughters in their "natural habitat!" Sure a good thing you took those rubber boots!

    ReplyDelete